I'm Star.
That is a perfect little nugget of a synopsis, I'm completely caught up to everything that's been going on in your life for the last year. I can't believe it!Ps. Did not know you had a blog, you sneaky monkey, you!
Quiet you. I just made the blog today. I was really bored.
ummm ben in the suit with the glazed,dorky look is not his best ... lucky for you
what a crappy page! *wink*
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is a perfect little nugget of a synopsis, I'm completely caught up to everything that's been going on in your life for the last year. I can't believe it!
Ps. Did not know you had a blog, you sneaky monkey, you!
Quiet you. I just made the blog today. I was really bored.
ummm ben in the suit with the glazed,dorky look is not his best ... lucky for you
what a crappy page! *wink*
Post a Comment