About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Cooking with Starzipan

I still haven't gotten any batteries for my camera, so there's no pictures, but I promise you, Ben and I made Pad Thai tonight from the recipe in the Joy of Cooking. It was delicious but different from most Pad Thai we had had before. I think I'll try a different recipe next time, and go to the Asian Market on Harrison instead of Safeway. Also, Hannah stopped by and helped us eat it. More like, Hannah and I helped Ben eat most of it. He is terrifying when he eats.
I'm still sick but I think I'll be well enough to go to class tomorrow. Ceramics! I'm behind and missed Tuesday's class so I gotta make it!
Soon, Hannah and I will go to a special yarn store she has discovered. I can't remember the name of it. I have big plans to get yarn to make a hat and to make a scarf for Ben. I need to go to Joann's again soon to get another skein of the green yarn I've been making another scarf with. Meanwhile, I've been tediously adding fringe to my first scarf.
Also, I'm out of baked goods. Soon I will bake again.

1 comment:

Hamster said...

Don't know if you've seen this already but if not Yu might be interested in this website.
www.thaifoodtonight.com
It's got about 30 recipes each one with a cooking video to go along
There's a video recipe for pad thai there that was filmed in Thailand and translated into english