About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Passion Parties

I've become a Passion Parties consultant. This is new and scary but I think it's going to be a good thing. I don't have a lot of information to give yet, I'm still learning.
This is the main website. This is my lame and almost completely uncustomizable website. If I give them $25 a month I can customize it and have people order things from me online. Alas. Please don't click the "shop online" link on the main site and order things there. It goes to a random consultant's page(one who's payed the $25) and gives the commission to her. If you want to order something, tell me!!! I have catalogs and order forms and such.
If you want to host a Passion Party, please contact me! I'm trying to figure all this stuff out but the best way for me to know if I'm learning anything is to try it out! I promise it'll be fun :-).

No comments: