About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Kitten thrown from car window

chaoscat posted this in olywa and tesc on livejournal
@ 2008-08-19 20:42:00

Kitten chucked from car in west olympia by texaco
Around 12:30-1pm today, I was driving for work, getting ready to take a left on cooper point road, when someone chucked a little orange kitten from their driver's side window. It hit the street pretty hard, dodged a bunch of cars, and ran into the ivy in front of the texaco on cooper point and black lake blvd.

I don't know what the car looked like or what the plate number was, all I could do was watch in horror as a kitten no more than 4 weeks old bounced off the pavement and dodged cars.

I turned around to go look for it, but when I got there, me and two other people at the texaco searched for it and could not find it.

If anyone saw what happened, or who has seen the kitten, PLEASE get the kitten to the shelter or to a veterinarian and call the police!!! Any information would be great.

If you haven't seen the kitten, PLEASE keep an eye out for a small orange kitten around a month old, which may or may not have injuries. Feel free to call me at 360-556-2933 with any information. THANKS!

No comments: