About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Update on projects

I've been working on some interesting things. Interesting to me at least.
To start out, here's Ben being a good boyfriend and putting together my bed on the day I moved in:


This is my latest knitting project. It's going to be a hat. The pattern is from a book I bought recently called Knitting Beyond Scarves by Melissa Leapman. It's a rectangle that you gather at the top. Anyway, the yarn is Ella Rae brand 100% wool and is ever so lovely.

This is a project I'm putting on hold for a while. It's a very wide scarf made with Lion Brand "Homespun" which is really frustrating to use.

Another scarf. Lion Brand "Wool-Ease"

A bowl I made in ceramics has turned into my Knitting Bowl.

Knitting bowl plus Mit Mit...
Equals Mit Mit Bowl!

Here's some random ceramics projects:



Also, Canvas Works is an AWESOME store!

2 comments:

Photo Synthesis said...

oh my god, i love the leaf plate and the second-to-last picture, also a plate. with the bubblies! :)

Agent Jellie said...

Your scarves are totally beautiful.