About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States

Friday, March 14, 2008

Moving

I'm moving to my new house on Sunday afternoon. So far Hannah and Ben are helping me, and I'm renting a U-Haul so I don't have to try to strap a full mattress on top of Hannah's Subaru. Also so I can get most everything in one go, especially the furniture. If you wanna help, show up at my apartment at 1:30 or 2. The plan is to order pizza when we've got most of the stuff moved into the new house. Since I have the U-haul, you can ride over to the house in Hannah's car. I hope that if you can't help on Sunday, you'll at least come visit me soon! I want everyone to see where I live, it's really easy to get to. I posted the address on facebook. You get off at the Koibito stop and then it's a very short walk. I'm super excited!

No comments: