About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Holidays

Next week is Evaluation Week which means no classes and people start going home for Winter Break. Ben is staying around until the 21st(Saturday) and so shall I. Although there is a possibility of a mid-week visit to Portland.
Tomorrow I would like to bake a pie. Yesterday I made Pumpkin Scones and Pumpkin Muffins.
Oh, also tomorrow I shall make Smoky Pumpkin Soup. It will be a wholesome day.

Also, you should REALLY book a Passion Party with me ASAP. There's only a couple weeks left to order Christmas presents(I can just mail you a catalog if you don't want to do a party) and parties are the best way to earn hostess credits and discounts so you can get your stuff for CHEAP! Plus, I will give you free things, like a full size Spice Lubricating Massage Lotion, just for hosting a party. Please email me at star.bjorge@gmail.com. Do not call, my phone is turned off due to unpaid bills. I can't get a new account, because my mom's and my account was randomly put under my name, so the debt is in my name too. Le sigh. But certainly, email me.

No comments: