About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States

Friday, December 12, 2008

The week!

This evening, Ben, Alex, Casey and I went on a date to the Iron Rabbit, which I definitely recommend if you want to go out to a nice meal(appetizers are all around 10 bucks, entrees 11 to 20 or so). I had a delicious cheeseburger, fries, and a Caesar salad, and we all shared the artichoke pesto dip. Yum!


Tonight Ben and I are going to the 11:30 pm improv show in Lecture Hall 1 on campus. It should be very good.

Tomorrow Ben and I will most likely be going to The Nutcracker, because a guy that Ben and I know from school is in it! His name is David Hunter and he has "TAKE ONME" on his knuckles and a hippogriff on his chest. Amazing. There are shoes at 2 and 7:30 and I think we're gonna do the 7:30. 

Sunday Hannah is coming up for a visit! We'll all go to "Book of Liz" at 7pm. It's a play written by Amy and David Sedaris and directed and performed by some of our beloved comedy people. It's also in Lecture Hall 1. 

After the weekend, Hannah is staying around until Tuesday afternoon, when she will drive Ben and I down to Portland with her. Ben and I will crash at my dad's place(he is staying at grandma's and I don't want to have to explain to her every five minute who Ben is nor have her terrified in the middle of the night by a strange man in her house, and Mom's air mattress popped and that was the only spare bed she had, so it's off to my empty house to sleep on my twin bed :-)). We'll stay until Friday when we'll borrow a car and drive back up to Olympia, stay here that night, and then I'll drive Ben to SeaTac on Saturday to catch a plane to Spokane. 
Wheee!

No comments: