Yesterday I baked cookies again. Blogger hates me still and doesn't want to upload my pictures. It pretty much sucks. But I managed to get it to upload one picture of the finished product. Here's the recipe I used, from the Quaker Oats container(best cookies ever):
1 cup (2 sticks) margarine or butter, softened (I use butter!)
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
3 cups Quaker Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
1 cup raisins (I substitute chocolate chips!)
1. Heat oven to 350ºF.
2. Beat together margarine and sugars until creamy.
3. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
4. Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt; mix well.
5. Stir in oats and raisins/chocolate chips; mix well.
6. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet; remove to wire rack.
Makes about 4 dozen.